Monday, January 19, 2009

NOTORIOUS

I went to go see Notorious on Friday and it was a decent flick.

I saw it in Brooklyn of course. Initially I was going to see it where I currently reside but I'm from BK and no other place could or would appreciate such a movie. It was crazy chaos! I heard tickets were selling like hotcakes so me and my homegirl went to the theater at 8 and bought tickets for the midnight show. We came back at 11 and the concession stand lines were crazy long and to top it off there was an ill line to wait to get into the theater.

Ok we're in. The movie was decent. If you know about Biggie then you pretty much knew exactly what was going to happen. The only thing I can really say the movie clarified for me was the beginning of the Biggie Pac beef. The acting was ok. Nobody was amazing or anything like that. However, the chick who played Lil Kim was good. True she was darker, but she really studied Lil Kim. She had her manerisms and flow down pact. The chick who played Faith was wack but she kinda looked like Faith minus about 50lbs. Derek Luger did his thing as Puffy. To me he doesn't look like him too much but he had Puffy down. Remember back when Puff's dumb ass used to shuck\jive\clown and dance in all his artist videos and do his crappy moves? Lugar had it down LMAO!

Overall the movie probably deserves a B\B-due to the some of the corny acting. I'm from Brooklyn so I was going to see it no matter what rating anyone gave it. Shout out to Broooooooooooooooooooooklyn!!

Here's some B.I.G for ya

I got a story to tell- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfpvpKfR2Ck

Juicy- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsT8FaZnzdE

Players Anthem- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueyt2NQeVxM

No comments:

Post a Comment