Friday, January 16, 2009

Teefs


This will be a short post. I never realized I have Oral Hygiene OCD. People please take care of your mouth! It is one of the first things people see when they meet you. A new co-worker completely grossed me out yesterday. She introduced herself and then smiled and I stared at her teeth in shock. This woman had a thick coat of plaque on her teeth and a few extra teeth. I couldn't stop looking at it (this pic is a pretty accurate depiction of the woman's teeth). I wanted to take my finger and start scraping the plaque off. EWWWWW! To make matters worse she bought orange soda from the vending machine drank it and her teeth were stained by the coloring in the soda. EWWW! If your teeth are so plaque ridden that coloring from food sticks to your teeth you shouldn't be out in public! Plaque is something you can control.


I realize people are human and everyone has imperfections, but correct whatever oral errors you have. Work an extra job and get your mouth fixed one tooth at a time. People please brush and floss 2x a day. EVERYDAY! See a dentist twice a year. If you don't have insurance brush 3x a day and minimize your sugar intake. That's all

No comments:

Post a Comment