Saturday, October 25, 2008

And you are...

I absolutely love music.

I enjoy academia

Optimistic

Love to walk around Manhattan aimlessly

Overly analytical sometimes

I'm 20 something

I recently discovered the blogosphere and I like it

I'm thoroughly entertained by adult's ignorance at times however I can find it repulsive and frightening @ the same time

I can't stand "rap"

I like kids... a lot but I can't stand or tolerate unrulely disrespectful children

I'm old school (music, video games and attitude towards kids lol)

I'm very picky about food and men

Single

Love old video games N64 and Super Nintendo to be exact

I like to dine out

I enjoy yummy cocktails

I enjoy cooking and enteraining guests... sometimes

I love my family as crazy and as silly as we may be

My friends keep me grounded and are entertaning as hell

I need a new book case because I am currently storing books stacked near my bed

I refuse to spend more than $35 on a t-shirt

I love to travel

I think adults that don't have cell phones are suspicious

Enjoys conversation

I've been told I see things in a unique\interesting\weird way

Loves stand up comedy

I don't like that everytime I go to the Doc's office they try to offer me some type of new vaccine

I'm a little boughie\siddity but I still volunteer and do things in the hood




There will be more about me as time progresses but these are the basics for now

No comments:

Post a Comment