Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Questions and observations




I think this will be weekly








1. Why isn't there more discussion of the U.S.' sloppy attack in Syria?
I wonder what will be the outcome of Syria's complaint to the United Nations

2. When will Barbara Walters get rid of Elisabeth D. Hassleback?
Were there no other intelligent young Republicans instead of her? Yes, they do need a Republican on the show but I'm in favor of someone who is more intelligent (not a moron who tries to "divert attention from Palin's wardrobe but to her accessories". WTF. This is why politicians have speech writers so they don't look unintelligent like Hassleback) I propose Barbara Walters get rid of Hassleback and Sheri Shepherd. In their place I propose a Latina and a new Republican. Perhaps, a Latina Republican. We've seen an Asian co-host (Lisa Ling) but never a Latina... it's time Barbara. Shepherd doesn't bring any intelligence to the table so lets just can her.

3. I'm tired of seeing people's fat exposed. Please buy a belt, make sure it holds your pants up. Make sure your shirts cover your gut even when you lift up your arms, if it doesn't wear a tank or undershirt under your shirt (this applies to men and women). If when you sit down you keep tugging at your shirt because its clinging to your fat... buy a larger size. I work in a school and I am so tired of my students raising their hands and out pops their stomach or they bend over and I see gluteal cleft. But what is worse is that I see adults guilty of exposed flesh. Please stop!
4. I think I like Chocolate News.

5. Typos are one thing everybody misspells things from time to time but, improper use of homonyms by adults... wait people who's native language is English and are over 12 is disgusting. Here's a quick grammar lesson
Their- possession. Ex: That is their house
There- direction. Ex: They are going over there
They're- They are. Ex: They are going to the football game.
Two- the number 2. Ex: There are two hoops on a basketball court
Too- excessive. Ex: She wasn't too knowledgeable about foreign policy
To- describes movement or direction. Ex: I went to the bookstore

6. I know this is extremely late but, didn't Phylicia Rashad get robbed at the Emmy's? I watched A Raisin in the Sun again not too long ago and she played they hell out of Mama\Lena


7. This is the most important one, GO OUT AND VOTE on Tuesday November 4, 2008.
I'm not endorsing any candidate here. Just reminding folks every vote counts, get out there!



Drop your answers, questions, and comments








1 comment:

  1. I'm all over no.3 lol

    I'm sick of fat being exposed like it's nothing or it's some sort of aphrodisiac I was unaware of. of course many folk have a pouch which is fine but if you wearing clothes that got it all hanging out, that ain't right!

    ReplyDelete